- 55,000 pound minimum yield steel tread plate
- Structural “C” channel deck support beams
- Dock bumpers and grease fittings on lip hinges are standard
- Conveniently located pull chain provides easy activation of the deck and lip
- Direct extension spring provides easy walk down; no moving parts to wear out
- Standard working range toe guards and grease fittings on lip hinge
- Safety legs automatically provide multiple below dock safety points
- Molded bumpers protect the dock face and leveler from truck impact damage
- 3 year warranty on all structural members and main spring (P2000)
Check out the corresponding MVR truck restraint systems we offer to go with our
“P2000” Series Mechanical Pit Leveler.
“P2000” Series Mechanical – Architectural Specifications
Type: Loading dock leveler shall be fully mechanical pull chain operated with no moving parts. No rollers, cams or lanyards.
Product Characteristics: Dock Levelers
- Product: Fully mechanical dock leveler – Model P2______________
- Size: ____’ wide x ____’ long, ____” deep to fit ____” deep pit.
- Capacity: _________________ lbs.
- Construction: The platform shall be ¼” thick, 55,000 lb. minimum yield steel tread plate. Platform support shall be structural steel “C” channel welded at front of leveler to full width header plate. No formed sheet metal shapes will be acceptable. Lip shall be ½” thick, , 55,000 lb. minimum yield steel tread plate with a projection beyond the platform edge of 16” and 12” beyond the bumpers. Lip hinge pin shall be 1” cold rolled CF1045 steel shaft. Hinge tubes are 1 1/8” I.D. seamless with grease fittings. Toe guards shall be working range type as standard. Counter balance system to be direct extension spring design with no moving parts.
- Operation: Conveniently located pull chain release provides easy activation of deck and lip. Lip to automatically extend and lock in position. Lip lock to release when unit is walked down and lip rests on truck bed.
- Characteristics: Positive hold down device to allow up and down float when servicing truck. Unit shall have a working range of 12” above and 12” below dock level. Below dock safety legs shall provide positive stop in case of premature truck departure and shall not be affected by lip motion. Ramp to be recyclable with truck in position at dock. Cross traffic support and night lock security to be provided by lip stored in lip keepers. Deck to compensate (tilt) a maximum of 4” from side to side to service out of level trucks. Levelers and warranty shall meet or exceed the performance requirements of CS202-56., O.S.H.A. and A.N.S.I. MH-14.1. 1 – 1984.
- Bumpers: Two per dock leveler.