- 55,000 lb. Minimum yield steel tread plate on the deck and lip
- Structural “C” channel deck supports are fully welded to full width header plate
- Push button electric hydraulic actuation
- In-line safety stop prevents sudden fall of deck
- Standard working range toe guards
- Grease fittings on lip hinge
- Molded bumpers, two per dock leveler
- 16″ Lip projection – 12″ beyond bumpers
- Deck to tilt 4″ from side to side to compensate for unlevel trucksCross traffic support and night lock security to be provided by lip stored in lip keepers
- Standard maintenance strut
- Standard 25,000; 30,000; 35,0000; 40,000; and 45,000 lb. dynamic capacities
- Operating range of 12″ above to 12″ below deck
- Leveler may be recycled with truck in position
- Yield-able lip
Check out the corresponding MVR truck restraint systems we offer to go with our
“EHP” Series Mechanical Pit Leveler.
“EHP” Series Hydraulic Pit Leveler – Architectural Specifications
Type: Loading dock leveler shall be fully hydraulic, push button operated with no moving parts.
Product Characteristics: Dock Levelers
- Product: Fully Hydraulic dock leveler – Model EHP_____________
- Size: ____” wide x ____’ long, ____” deep to fit ____” deep pit.
- Capacity: _____________ lbs. Dynamic
- Construction: The platform shall be ¼” thick, 55,000 lb. minimum yield steel tread plate. Platform support shall be structural steel “C” channel welded at front of leveler to full width header plate. No formed sheet metal shapes will be acceptable. Lip shall be ½” thick (5/8” thick on 35K and above), 55,000 lb. minimum yield steel tread plate with a projection beyond the platform edge of 16” and 12” beyond the bumpers. Lip hinge pin shall be 1 1/8” cold rolled CF1045 steel shaft. Hinge tubes are 2” I.D. seamless with grease fittings. Exclusive structural base frame safety struts will transfer unsupported load forces into the pit floor rather than the embedded angle in case of premature truck departure. Toe guards shall be working range type as standard.
- Operation: Fully automatic deck and lip actuation. Single push button remote controls all stages of operation. When button is depressed leveler will raise and lip will extend. When button is released, unit will descend onto truck bed. When loading/unloading is complete dock attendant will return leveler to it’s stored position by push button controls. No limit switches to be accepted.
- Characteristics: Unit shall have a working range of 12” above and 12” below dock level. A velocity fuse, or in line safety stop, is standard and shall provide positive stop in case of premature truck departure. Ramp to be recyclable with truck in position at dock. Cross traffic support and night lock security to be provided by lip stored in lip keepers. Deck to compensate (tilt) a maximum of 4” from side to side to service out of level trucks. Levelers and warranty shall meet or exceed the performance requirements of CS202-56., O.S.H.A. and ANSI MH-14.1. 1 – 1984.
- Weather-seals – Brush type (meets FDA requirements) weather-seals optional.
- Bumpers: Two per dock leveler.