Our “NH” series of heavy duty hydraulic dock levelers are the ultimate in strength, convenience and reliability with full hydraulic powered deck and lip functions controlled by a single push button. Available in standard capacity ratings of 25,000 to 50,000 lbs. in increments of 5,000 lbs. and standard nominal sizes of 6 feet wide x 6 feet long to 7 feet wide x 10 feet long. Standard features include full operating range telescoping side guards, fall protection velocity fuse and a comprehensive warranty.
- Exclusive Lip Lug and Header Plate Design Ensures Maximum Strength
- Heavy Duty Cylinders with Non–Adjustable Velocity Fuse
- Continuous Fixed Rear Hinge Provides Easy Transfer & Eliminates Pinch, Trip or Impact Point
- Seven Rear Structural Frame Supports
- Dual Side 33% Beam to Deck Weld Pattern
- Security Night Locks
- Dust Tight Panel Enclosure
- Self Cleaning Lug Type Lip Hinge
- Open Frame Design for Easy Pit Cleaning
- Integral Maintenance Supports
- Full Operating Range Telescoping Side Guards
- Zinc Plated Hinge Rods
- Center Deck Support
- High Tensile Lip & Deck Safety Tread Plate
- Two Laminated Dock Bumpers Included
Options & Accessories
- Vehicle Restraint Systems
- Safety Barrier Gates
- 18″ or 20″ Long Lip
- Emergency Stop & Lip Extend Control
- Automatic Return to Dock Level
- Brush Weather Seals
- Self Forming Pour in Pans
- Steel Spring & Steel Face Dock Bumpers
- Dock Lights
The operator presses the control button until the deck is raised and the lip is fully extended. Releasing the button allows the lip to lower onto the truck bed. The operator stores the leveler by pressing the control button until the lip fully retracts. The standard 16″ long lip projects 11″ beyond a 4″ bumper to engage a truck bed 12″ above or below floor level.
The power unit is a frame mounted integral assembly fully tested and oil filled. The 1HP motor is a totally enclosed non-ventilated type available in all voltages. The control box is a NEMA 12 dust tight enclosure with motor starter and single push button. The regenerative hydraulic cylinders are a heavyduty design with polished chrome rods, guide bearings and high-pressure seals. The hydraulic hoses are SAE 100R2 with permanent fittings attached.
The platform is a unitized welded structure with continuous welds at the beam, header plate and lugs for maximum strength. The deck plate, lip plate, beam sections and lugs are constructed of
minimum 55,000 PSI yield material. A standard center deck beam and welded side guards provide additional deck plate support. The continuous rear hinge provides 4″ of side-to-side tilt with
no pinch point. The frame has seven solid steel rear supports, an open design for easy pit cleaning, and lip supports that prevent illegal entry when the door is closed. The front and rear hinge rods are SAE 1045 superior shaft, zinc plated and factory coated with anti-seize
The manufacturer guarantees that these “NH” Series Heavy Duty Dock Levelers will perform as described and to the full satisfaction of the purchaser for one-year from date of receipt or they will repair, replace orremove the product and refund the purchase price. In addition, the front and rear hinge assemblies are guaranteed, under specified guidelines, for a period of twenty-years. This series of dock levelers are designed to exceed the requirements of ANSI MH14.1 1984-87 and when properly applied comes with a 10 year structural warranty. Consult your Rotary Products Inc. representative for assistance in choosing the correct capacity and options for your application.
MODELS & NOMINAL DIMENSIONS
* Add capacity required from 25,000-50,000 lbs. Example: NH-68-50. Longer models and special size units to fit any existing pit also available.