- 55,000 pound minimum yield steel trad plate
- Structural “C” channel deck support beams
- Dock bumpers and grease fittings on lip hinges are standard
- Provides 18” and 20” lip options
- Conveniently located pull chain provides easy activation of the deck and lip
- Standard working range toe guards and grease fittings on lip hinge
- Safety legs automatically provide multiple below dock safety points
- Molded bumpers protect the dock face and leveler from truck impact damage
- 5 year warranty on structural members
25,000; 30,000; 35,000; 40,000; 45,000; and 50,000 lbs.
6′, 6’6″, and 7′ Widths 6′, 8′ and 10′ Lengths
(Custom Sizes Available)
- Deck and lip are constructed of 55,000 lb. Minimum Yield Steel Tread Plate.
- All PIONEER M Series Levelers are exclusively equipped with Solid Steel Structural “C” Channel for maximum deck support. Each beam is fully welded to a Full-width Header Plate at the front of the Leveler.
- Direct Extension Spring Design has no moving parts – nothing to service!
- Extra Heavy Rear Angle with Strategically Placed Gussets provides maximum structural support and frame strength.
- Laminated Bumpers included to protect dock face and Leveler from truck damage.
- Continuous Hinge Design with Grease Fittings included as standard.
- Front and rear Forklift Slots provide easy access for maneuvering and installation. Side Ports allow unit to be suspended and lowered into pit from dock floor.
- Custom engineered Rear Angle is two inches wider than the Leveler, providing extra area to weld at both ends.
- Conveniently located Pull-chain provides easy activation of deck and lip.
- Direct extension Spring Counterbalance provides easy walk-down.
- Operating Range of 12″ above and 12″ below dock allows Leveler to be recycled with the truck in position.
- Automatic, positive lip extension with yieldable lip (Hydra-Lip) standard.
- Maintenance Struts are a standard feature on all M Series Levelers.
- Positive Hold-down Device allows up and down float when in service.
- PIONEER’s Counterbalance System operates on simple, Direct Extension Spring Design with no moving parts. Adjustment Nut is located at the front of the Leveler for safe, easy access.
- Lip Keepers serve as night locks for security, and provide safe Cross-traffic Support when unit is stored. Deck tilts to a maximum of 4″ from side to side to compensate for unlevel trucks.
- Safety Legs automatically provide below dock support in event of premature truck departure.
- Toe Guards protect workers from injury during loading and unloading.