- Push Button Operation means no bending or pulling
- Split second activation and easy step-down means faster operation and increased productivity
- Operates in the event of power outage
- Compressor can be mounted above opening, next to door, or in remote location
- 55,000 pound minimum yield steel tread plate
- Structural “C” channel deck support beams
- Dock bumpers and grease fittings on lip hinges are standard
- Direct Extension Spring Design with no moving parts
- Toe Guards protect workers from injury during loading and unloading
- Safety legs automatically provide below dock support in event of premature truck departure
- Molded bumpers protect the dock face and leveler from truck impact damage
- 3 year warranty on all structural members and main spring
- 1 year warranty on all mechanical and miscellaneous parts
- Check out the corresponding MVR, EVR650, EVR750
- truck restraint systems we offer to go with our
- “ST” Series Mechanical Pit Leveler.
“ST (SpeedTouch)” Series Pneumatic Dock Leveler – Architectural Specifications
Type: Loading dock leveler shall be push button pneumatic operated with no moving parts. No rollers, cams or lanyards.
Product Characteristics: Dock Levelers
- Product: Pneumatic dock leveler – Model ST______________
- Size: ____’ wide x ____’ long, ____” deep to fit ____” deep pit.
- Capacity: _________________ lbs.
- Construction: The platform shall be ¼” thick, 55,000 lb. minimum yield steel tread plate. Platform support shall be structural steel “C” channel welded at front of leveler to full width header plate. No formed sheet metal shapes will be acceptable. Lip shall be ½” thick, 55,000 lb. minimum yield steel tread plate with a projection beyond the platform edge of 16” and 12” beyond the bumpers. Lip hinge pin shall be 1” cold rolled CF1045 steel shaft. Hinge tubes are 1 1/8” I.D. seamless with grease fittings. Toe guards shall be working range type as standard. Counter balance system to be direct extension spring design with no moving parts.
- Operation: Wall mounted control box provides explosion proof, split second, push button raising of the deck and automatic lip extension. Simple step down lowering onto truck bed completes the operation. In case of power outage, conveniently located pull chain release provides easy activation of deck and lip. Lip to automatically extend yet yield in case of accidental truck impact.
- Characteristics: Positive hold down device to allow up and down float when servicing truck. Compact air cylinder releases hold down when control box button is pushed. Unit shall have a working range of 12” above and 12” below dock level. Below dock safety legs shall provide positive stop in case of premature truck departure and shall not be affected by lip motion. Ramp to be recyclable with truck in position at dock. Cross traffic support and night lock security to be provided by lip stored in lip keepers. Deck to compensate (tilt) a maximum of 4” from side to side to service out of level trucks. Levelers and warranty shall meet or exceed the performance requirements of CS202-56., O.S.H.A. and A.N.S.I. MH-14.1. 1 – 1984.
- Optional compressor available. Each unit can accommodate up to ten (10) ST dock levelers.
- Bumpers: Two per dock leveler.