- 55,000 pound minimum yield steel tread plate
- Full length deck support beams fully welded to full width header plate
- Positive Hold Down device compensates for vertical float of trailer
- Conveniently located pull chain provides easy activation of the deck and lip
- Direct extension spring provides easy walk down; no moving parts to wear out
- Standard working range toe guards and grease fittings on lip hinge
- Safety legs automatically provide multiple below dock safety points
- Molded bumpers protect the dock face and leveler from truck impact damage
- Fixed rear hinge.
- 1 year warranty on all structural members and main spring
Check out the corresponding MVR truck restraint systems we offer to go with our
“C” Series Mechanical Pit Leveler.
C6625 – 6′ x 6′ – 25,000 lb. capacity mechanical pit leveler
C6825 – 6′ x 8′ – 25,000 lb. capacity mechanical pit leveler
C7625 – 7′ x 6′ – 25,000 lb. capacity mechanical pit leveler
C7825 – 7′ x 8′ – 25,000 lb. capacity mechanical pit leveler
C6630 – 6′ x 6′ – 30,000 lb. capacity mechanical pit leveler
C6830 – 6′ x 8′ – 30,000 lb. capacity mechanical pit leveler
C7630 – 7′ x 6′ – 30,000 lb. capacity mechanical pit leveler
C7830 – 7′ x 8′ – 30,000 lb. capacity mechanical pit leveler
C6635 – 6′ x 6′ – 35,000 lb. capacity mechanical pit leveler
C6835 – 6′ x 8′ – 35,000 lb. capacity mechanical pit leveler
C7635 – 7′ x 6′ – 35,000 lb. capacity mechanical pit leveler
C7835 – 7′ x 8′ – 35,000 lb. capacity mechanical pit leveler
“C” Series Mechanical – Architectural Specifications
Type: Loading dock leveler shall be fully mechanical pull chain
operated with no moving parts. No rollers, cams or lanyards.
Product Characteristics: Dock Levelers
- Product: Fully mechanical dock leveler – Model C____________
- Size: ____’ wide x _____’ long, _____” deep to fit _____” deep pit.
- Capacity: ____________ lbs.
- Construction: The platform shall be ¼” thick, 55,000 lb. minimum yield steel tread plate. Platform support shall be formed sheet metal welded at front of leveler to full width header plate. Lip shall be ½” thick, 55,000 lb. minimum yield steel tread plate with a projection beyond the platform edge of 16” and 12” beyond the bumpers. Lip hinge pin shall be 1” cold rolled CF1045 steel shaft. Hinge tubes are 1 1/8” I.D. seamless with grease fittings. Toe guards shall be working range type as standard (full range available). Counter balance system to be direct extension spring design with no moving parts.
- Operation: Conveniently located pull chain release provides easy activation of deck and lip. Lip to automatically extend and lock in position. Lip lock to release when unit is walked down and lip rests on truck bed.
- Characteristics: Positive hold down device to allow up and down float when servicing truck. Unit shall have a working range of 12” above and 12” below dock level. Below dock safety legs shall provide positive stop in case of premature truck departure and shall not be affected by lip motion. Ramp to be recyclable with truck in position at dock. Cross traffic support and night lock security to be provided by lip stored in lip keepers. Levelers and warranty shall meet or exceed the performance requirements of CS202-56., O.S.H.A. and A.N.S.I. MH-14.1. 1 – 1984.
- Weather-seals – Brush type weather-seals optional.
- Bumpers: Two per dock leveler, molded type.