Mounts on top of dock with no expensive pit or concrete work!
HTD Series Hydraulic Top of Dock Levelers are ideal for situations where working range requirements exceed those provided by an Edge of Dock Leveler and there is no existing pit to use a Pit Leveler.
- 20,000 to 25,000 lb. capacities
- Working range of 10″ above and 4″ below dock
- 2 year standard warranty (1 year on hydraulics)
- 55,000 lb. Minimum yield safety treadplate deck
Product Characteristics: Top of Dock Levelers
1. Product: Fully hydraulic Top of Dock leveler – Model HTD72. HTD72H for 25K capacity levelers.
2. Size: 72” wide with an overall span (dock to truck bed) of 27 ¾”. Overall length to be 5’ 3”.
3. Capacity: 20,000 lbs. (25,000 lb. capacity also available)
4. Construction: Center plate and lip plate shall be 3/8” thick (20,000 lb. capacity – 7/16” on 25,000 lb. capacity), 55,000 lb. minimum yield steel tread plate. Lip hinge pin shall be totally enclosed supported by hinge tubes with grease fittings. The lip hinge tubes shall be supported by a full width, ½” x 2 ½” distribution bar. No partial bar will be accepted.
5. Operation: Unit to be mounted on top of the dock requiring no concrete work. The HTD is furnished with a 110 volt / single phase or 220 volt / three phase motor and pump assembly stored under the unit. A wall mounted push button control box is standard. Each HTD is to be fully automatic and incorporate a recycle feature. Unit to service vehicles with height differences of 10” above dock level to 4” below dock level.
6. Levelers and warranty shall meet or exceed the performance requirements of CS202-56, O.S.H.A. and ANSI MH-14.1. 1 – 1984.
7. Bumpers: Two per dock leveler.