The “ED” Series Hook Style Edge of Dock Leveler is the most economical torsion spring edge of dock leveler available. An included lifting hook is used to manually raise and lower the plate. Rotary’s Hook Style Edge of Dock Levelers are available in standard capacities up to 30,000 lbs., with options of 66″, 72″, 78″, and 84″widths.
Available in a variety of rugged, durable models, our competitively priced Edge of Dock Levelers are built to last! Some models offer dynamic rollover capacities of up to 30,000 lbs. Edge of Dock Series Levelers provide an operating range of 5″ above and 5″ below dock, with a minimum lip projection of 12 3/4″ and an overall span of 27 3/4″. Deck and lip are constructed of 55,000 lb. minimum yield steel tread plate. Grease fittings on continuous lip hinge are standard with each unit. Two bumpers are also included with each model as standard equipment. All ED Series Levelers are exclusively equipped with 3 formed steel gussets, providing 30,000 lbs of structural support in the stored position.
Edge of Dock Levelers:
- 20,000 lb. Dynamic Capacity
(25,000 and 30,000 lb Capacities Available)
- 66″, 72″, 78″, and 84″ Deck Widths
- 102″, 108″, 114″, and 120″ Overall Widths
9,072; 11,340 and 13,608 kg Dynamic capacities
1,676; 1,829; 1,981 and 2,133 mm Deck widths
2,591; 2,743; 2,895 and 3,048 mm Overall widths
- Center plate and lip are constructed of 55,000 lb. Minimum Yield Steel Tread Plate.
- Formed, plate steel Bump Blocks and molded cord Rubber Bumpers protect dock face and leveler from truck damage.
- Continuous Hinge Design with Grease Fittings included as standard with each unit.
- Unique Torsion Spring Design allows simple, precise adjustment.
- Steel Rivets located at either end of the center-plate hinge provide easy, forklift installation.
- Optional Self-forming Pan allows unit to be recessed into dock face without concrete pit forming (specify ED66MP).
- Mechanical Torsion Spring Lift Assist allows simple, one man operation.
- Leveler raises and extends smoothly onto truck bed with use of convenient Lifting Hook.
- Unit is easily recycled with truck in position and automatically returns to stored position upon truck departure.l
- Flat Models available for pallet jack operation.
- Mechanical Torsion Spring Lift Assist means no pulling or straining!
- Solid Steel Gussets provide center-plate4 support for end-loading trailers.
ED Series Model Numbers
ED66M – 66″ wide hook style -20,000 lb. capacity
ED72M – 72″ wide hook style -20,000 lb. capacity
ED78M – 78″ wide hook style -20,000 lb. capacity
ED84M – 84″ wide hook style -20,000 lb. capacity
ED66MH – 66″ wide hook style -25,000 lb. capacity
ED72MH – 72″ wide hook style -25,000 lb. capacity
ED78MH – 78″ wide hook style -25,000 lb. capacity
ED84MH – 84″ wide hook style -25,000 lb. capacity
ED66MHX – 66″ wide hook style -30,000 lb. capacity
ED72MHX – 72″ wide hook style -30,000 lb. capacity
ED78MHX – 78″ wide hook style -30,000 lb. capacity
ED84MHX – 84″ wide hook style -30,000 lb. capacity