Rugged, Economical Hydraulics for every job site!
The “HED” Series (Hydraulic Edge of Dock Leveler) offers you the quality and convenience of hydraulics at a competitive price. Solid-state technology provides easy activation and recycling of deck and lip cylinders. This Hydraulic Edge of Dock Leveler has a fully automatic return feature that lowers the HED back into stored position immediately upon truck departure. Rotary’s Hydraulic Edge of Dock Levelers are available in standard capacities up to 35,000 lbs., with options of 66″, 72″, 78″, and 84″widths.
If you are ready for Hydraulic technology on your loading dock, call RPI today!
Hydraulic Edge of Dock Leveler
- Hydraulic 1/2 hp., 1.1 G.P.M.
- Power Pack: 1 hp., 1 ph
(3 ph. optional)
- 20,000 lb, 25,000 lb, 30,000 lb and 35,000 lb Dynamic Capacities
- 66″, 72″, 78″, and 84″ Deck Widths
- 102″, 108″ 114″, and 120″ Overall Widths
9,072; 11,340 and 13,608 kg Dynamic capacities
1,676; 1,829; 1,981 and 2,133 mm Deck widths
2,591; 2,743; 2,895 and 3,048 mm Overall widths
The Hydraulic Edge of Dock recycles while the truck is at the dock with the twist of a switch, or automatically when the truck departs.
- Easy, Rotary Switch Activation allows a one person operation. Leveler raises and lip extends smoothly onto the truck bed hydraulically.
- Unit is easily recycled with the truck in position and automatically returns to stored position upon truck departure.
- Flat Models are available for pallet jack operation
- Post Office models with 2″ Cart Guard available.
- Deck and lip are constructed of 55,000 lb. Minimum Yield Steel Tread Plate.
- Simple, Two Cylinder design provides quiet, dependable operation.
- Formed, plate-steel Bump Blocks and molded cord Rubber Bumpers protect dock face and Leveler from truck damage.
- Continuous Hinge Design with Grease Fittings included as standard with each unit.
- Steel Rivets located at either end of the center-plate hinge provide easy, forklift installation.
- Optional Self-forming Pan allows unit to be recessed into dock face without concrete pit forming (specify HED66P).
- Power Pack=1/2 hp; 1ph. (3 ph. optional).
- Unit is Completely Automatic–NO LIFTING, PULLING, OR STRAINING REQUIRED!
- Fully Enclosed, non-ventilated Industrial Electric Motor Assembly.
- Standard Breather Dip Stick for graduated air filtration and checking oil levels.
- S.A.E. Straight Thread Porting, along with cartridge design valving integrated into a Single Valve Manifold,significantly reduces the possibility of hydraulic leakage.
- Solid Steel Gussets provide center-plate support for end-loading trailers.
Hydraulic Edge of Dock Model Numbers
HED66 66″ wide hydraulic unit -20,000 lb. capacity
HED72 72″ wide hydraulic unit -20,000 lb. capacity
HED78 78″ wide hydraulic unit -20,000 lb. capacity
HED84 84″ wide hydraulic unit -20,000 lb. capacity
HED66H 66″ wide hydraulic unit -25,000 lb. capacity
HED72H 72″ wide hydraulic unit -25,000 lb. capacity
HED78H 78″ wide hydraulic unit -25,000 lb. capacity
HED84H 84″ wide hydraulic unit -25,000 lb. capacity
HED66HX 66″ wide hydraulic unit -30,000 lb. capacity
HED72HX 72″ wide hydraulic unit -30,000 lb. capacity
HED78HX 78″ wide hydraulic unit -30,000 lb. capacity
HED84HX 84″ wide hydraulic unit -30,000 lb. capacity
HED66HXX 66″ wide hydraulic unit – 35,000 lb. capacity
HED72HXX 72″ wide hydraulic unit – 35,000 lb. capacity
HED78HXX 78″ wide hydraulic unit – 35,000 lb. capacity
HED84HXX 84″ wide hydraulic unit – 35,000 lb. capacity