- Extruded dock bumpers are appropriate for outdoor or indoor protection.
- Extruded bumpers are used for commercial loading docks, parking garages, and marinas.
- Extruded bumpers are ideal for vehicles such as tow trucks, trailers and heavy duty construction equipment.
- Extruded dock bumpers provide in-plant wall protection from forklifts and other material handling vehicles.
- Extruded bumpers have a variety of styles available for greater flexibility.
- Extruded dock bumpers can be pre-drilled for immediate installation.
- Extruded bumpers install easily.
- Extruded bumpers eliminate costly and unsightly damage to equipment, vehicles and structures.
- Extruded bumpers are resistant to all types of weather.
- Extruded bumpers are crafted with simple, one piece construction.
- Extruded bumpers have a one year warranty.
- Extruded bumpers are made of solid rubber for medium and heavy-duty protection.
- All extruded bumpers have impact resistance (ASTM 2632) of 75% with a durometer reading of 70 plus or minus 5.
- D-4 and D-6 extruded bumpers are available with steel mounting bars.
- Anchor bolts are easily installed into dock through the extruded bumpers’ pre-drilled holes.
- Furnish and install extruded rubber dock bumpers as manufactured. Resilient molded nylon and polyester reinforced rubber as well as rubber bumpers.
- Extruded dock bumpers are made of rubber with a durometer reading of 70 plus or minus 5. Tensile strength of 1,850 PSI with and elongation of 220%. The tear strength (ASTM 624) is 229 pounds per inch with impact resistance (ASTM 2632) of 75%.