- 55,000 pound minimum yield steel tread plate
- Structural “C” channel support beams
- 50,000 – 80,000 lb. capacities
- Automatic lip extension
- Automatic return to stored position when truck leaves
- In-line safety stop prevents sudden fall of deck
- Full operating range toe guards and grease fittings on lip hinge
- 4″ diameter main lift cylinder with 2″ diameter ram
- Molded bumpers protect the dock face and leveler from truck impact damage
- 5 year warranty on all structural members and cylinders
Check out the corresponding MVR truck restraint systems we offer to go with our “HDH” Series Mechanical Pit Leveler.
“HDH” Series Hydraulic Pit Leveler – Architectural Specifications
Type: Loading dock leveler shall be fully hydraulic, push button operated with no moving parts.
Product Characteristics: Dock Levelers
- Product: Fully Hydraulic dock leveler – Model HDH_____________
- Size: ____” wide x ____’ long, ____” deep to fit ____” deep pit.
- Capacity: _____________ lbs. Dynamic
- Construction: The platform shall be ¼” (to 3/8” depending on capacity) thick, 55,000 lb. minimum yield steel tread plate. Platform support shall be structural steel “C” channel welded at front of leveler to full width header plate. No formed sheet metal shapes will be acceptable. Lip shall be ¾” thick (7/8” thick to 1” thick depending on capacity), 55,000 lb. minimum yield steel tread plate with a projection beyond the platform edge of 16” and 12” beyond the bumpers. Lip hinge pin shall be 1 1/8” to 1 3/8” cold rolled CF1045 steel shaft. Hinge tubes are 2 ¾” to 3” O.D. seamless with grease fittings. Exclusive structural base frame safety struts will transfer unsupported load forces into the pit floor rather than the embedded angle in case of premature truck departure. Toe guards shall be full range telescoping type as standard.
- Operation: Fully automatic deck and lip actuation. Single push button remote controls all stages of operation. When button is depressed leveler will raise and lip will extend. When button is released, unit will descend, lip will automatically retract and leveler will return to stored position. HDH series automatically returns to safe, cross traffic position when truck departs via solid state proximity sensors. No limit switches to be accepted.
- Characteristics: Unit shall have a working range of 12” above and 12” below dock level. A velocity fuse, or in line safety stop, is standard and shall provide positive stop in case of premature truck departure. Ramp to be recyclable with truck in position at dock. Cross traffic support and night lock security to be provided by lip stored in lip keepers. Deck to compensate (tilt) a maximum of 4” from side to side to service out of level trucks. Levelers and warranty shall meet or exceed the performance requirements of CS202-56., O.S.H.A. and ANSI MH-14.1. 1 – 1984.
- Weatherseals – Brush type (meets FDA requirements) weatherseals optional.
- Bumpers: Two per dock leveler.