Outside system: Manually activated, full time flashing red and green LED lights with sun visors and 2 warning signs (one mirror reverse) for truck driver.
Inside system: Manually activated, full time flashing red and green LED lights with one sign for loading / unloading operations.
Required power source: 110 / 115 volt, single phase.
- Low Profile
- Bolts to dock face and ground
- Restraining force of over 50,000 lb.
- Self-cleaning spring and hook assembly
- Competitively priced to make safety affordable
1. Product: Fully mechanical truck restraint – Model MVR
2. Size: 17 ¾” wide x 28 13/16″ tall.
3. Restraining Capacity: 55,000 lbs.
4. Construction: Hook and hook housing constructed of ½”, 55,000 lb. minimum yield steel plate (smooth).
5. Operation: Manually operated with push bar. Provided wall-mounted bracket on which to hang push bar.
6. Communication System:
7. Off ground mounting standard
Submittal Drawing “MVR” Mechanical Truck Restraint