Doing the same job as Rack Guard this product is used to protect the intermediate uprights from damage from pallets or straddle truck outriggers. Available in different heights the yellow powder coat finish clearly defines the location of the upright for the driver so he can position his load.
Like Rack Guard the Post Protectors can stop fork lift abuse to rack frame. A simple and inexpensive way to absorb the truck impact and head off the damage. The bright yellow powder coated steel product is available in 12″ 18″ and 24″ high models. Three product thickness allow for just the right coverage for your rack. Seismic footplates available.
As most businesses know, small details make a big difference. A perfect example is Crash Guard post protector, which is a simple and inexpensive way to absorb truck impact and prevent forklift damage to your rack frame. Before your rack and stored items become damaged, make a small investment that will make a big difference.
Crash Guard post protector can be shipped within 24 hours and is easy to assemble.
Post protector specifications:
- Various thickness protections available in 1/4″, 3/8″, and 1/2″
- Height protection available in 12″, 18″, and 24″
- Standard models fit around rack posts up to 4″ wide
- Base plates have four 9/16″ mounting holes (fasteners not included)
- Boxed for shipping protection
- Seismic footplates available
- Powder coat finish – six standard colors available that last longer and are highly visible
- 5 additional colors at no extra cost
- Custom colors quoted upon request